Saturday, January 5, 2013

Blame It On The Weatherman

An interesting game called the Blame game



Scene: Garden of Eden, Adam & Eve disobeys God's command

God asked Adam, What have you done?
Adam answered, the woman you put me up with deceived me and I ate the forbidden fruit

God asked Eve, What have you done?
Eve answered, the serpent you put in this garden deceived me and I ate the forbidden fruit

God asked Serpent, What have you done?
Serpent answered, Lucifer whom you chased from Heaven deceived me and I gave the forbidden fruit to Eve

God asked Lucifer, What have you done?
Lucifer answered, I was angry with you that you made Man more important that me

God asked Himself, What have I done?
Jesus answered, Don't worry Dad, I will go and rectify, even if it means my life.

It is Finished, so lets stop blaming. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment